Power Vented Gas-Fired Unit Heaters
Our commercial grade power vent unit heaters come with either a propeller fan or centrifugal blower fan in seven different sizes.
- Made in the USA
- 83% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster.
- A power exhaust can rotate 180° allowing the unit to be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off if the unit does not light, to ensure that unburned gases do not build up in the unit.
- An intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry to keep the unit from locking and needing to be rest if the unit does not light on the first try.
- All PDP/BDP units to be field-converted from natural gas to propane if desired.
- A safety pressure-switch monitors the vent pipe to assure flue gases leave the building and do not back up in the space.
- Designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- BDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- “Wing” screws so that the bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit’s center of gravity.