PTS / BTS
Separated Combustion Gas-Fired Unit Heaters
Modine’s PTS/BTS separated combustion unit is specifically designed for environments with hostile atmospheric conditions, such as chemicals, high humidity or negative pressure.
- In-shot burners fire each heat exchanger tube for reliable performance, ease of service and decreased noise on ignition.
- Same-size vent and combustion air inlets throughout product line makes installation easier.
- Longer allowable vent lengths (up to 50′ vs 30′) versus previous line, providing greater installation options.
- Round vent pipe and combustion air inlet pipe connection
- Automatic reset vent pressure switch is designed to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of the flue
- Integrated direct spark control board provides digital control of the air mover, inducer, ignition, gas valve and flame sense
- Control Step Down Transformer used to step down from 115v to 24v for the gas controls, fan delay relay, field supplied motor start and more.
- Remote flame sensor verifies ignition of all burners, monitors the flame single and communicated with the integrated circuit board
- High limit control switch is mounted in the air stream and will shut off the gas supply in the event of overheating