High-Intensity Infrared Heater
Modine’s high-intensity ceramic infrared heater is approved for indoor unvented installation. Ideal for use in manufacturing facilities, vehicle repair centers, warehouses, loading docks and indoor sports spaces.
- Increased temperature and surface area to provide maximum heat transfer while maintaining lower gas input ratings with high temperature cordierite-based grooved ceramic tiles with perforations along both the top and bottom of the grooves.
- Polished aluminum reflectors efficiently direct radiant heat to the desired area for increased comfort over wider areas.
- Eliminates fan noise, drafts, and maintenance, and reduces electrical energy costs.
- Accommodates a wide range of electrical inputs.
- Convenient externally mounted controls give access to the gas valve, control system, transformer, and gas orifices – increasing the ease of installation service.
- With the removal of one fastener, the burners can be replaced – eliminating the removal of the unit from the mounted position.
- CSA design certification for indoor, unvented operation in commercial and industrial installations.
- 16 gauge aluminized steel frame.