The Modine hydronic unit heaters are designed for long heat-throw and uniform heat delivery. Available with top/bottom (Model HSB) or side (Model HC) inlet/outlet piping
- Permits the unit to be rotated 360° without piping changes.
- Permits the unit to be installed in low clearance areas.
- Units have a 2-piece casing for easy coil access.
- All models have tapped holes for suspension by threaded rod or optional pipe hanger adapter kit, except HSB 18 and HSB 24 which mount directly to and are supported by the supply and return piping.
- Serpentine copper tube coil design has high resistance to thermal shock, even under high steam pressures.
- Absence of coil headers eliminates potential leaks and increases coil face area without increasing overall size of unit.
- Coil designed for greater water carrying capacity with lower friction loss.