Horizontal Electric Unit
Horizontal electric unit heaters models are equipped with horizontal air deflector blades to adjust airflow either up or down.
- Made in the USA.
- Deflector blades can be adjusted to lengthen or shorten heat throw as well as direct heated air up or down.
- Terminal and junction boxes provide easy access to heating-element terminals, overheat control switch, the unit’s power supply, and control connections.
- Motors are enclosed and protected from thermal overload.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced.
- An automatic re-setting overheat control interrupts the power supply to the heating elements in the event of overheating. This control resets once the element is at a safe temperature.
- Fan and motor assemblies are exposed and can be removed without lowering the unit heater.
- Hinged bottom allows for easy access to the access to the controls.