Modine Gas-Fired Indoor Power Vented Duct Furnace
Input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr and can operate on either natural or propane gas with an airflow range from 556 to 14,500 CFM.
- ETL certification for commercial and industrial use in the US and Canada.
- Aluminized steel cabinet with duct flanges for easy ductwork connection.
- 81% minimum thermal efficiency over 20° to 100°F temperature rise range for fuel savings.
- Patented aluminized steel dimple tube clam-shell heat exchanger for maximum heat transfer (409 stainless steel optional).
- Heat exchanger certified to withstand 3.0” W.C. external static for use in systems with long duct runs or high static accessories.
- Aluminized steel burner with stainless steel separator strip (409 stainless steel optional).
- Factory installed power venter with differential pressure switch for proof of venting.
- Right hand control access (left hand optional) with slide out burner access.
- Single stage gas controls (two stage, electronic modulation, or building management controls using a 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA input optional).
- Automatic reset high limit safety control (manual reset optional).
- Intermittent pilot ignition with continuous retry control system.
- Control terminal board and low voltage terminal connections.
- Gas control step down transformer with 24V gas controls.
- 4-point mounting with threaded rod (by others).