Centrifugal, Economical Blower, Belt Or Direct Drive, Welded Steel Wheel
Centrifugal unit with a welded backward inclined steel wheel. Fully welded housing. Available in either AMCA Class 1 or Class 2 performance construction range.
Used in a wide variety of application ranging from general ventilation, up to 500º F restaurant exhaust and smoke control. Optional hurricane (NOA) and seismic (OSHPD) certification are available.
- Fully welded steel backward inclined wheel
- Full welded housing
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Available in arrangement 10 (Belt drive)
- Available in arrangement 4 (Direct drive)
- Removable discharge flange
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings