Belt Driven Utility Vent Set
This single inlet backward inclined utility fan provides substantial benefits for pressure flow, low power consumption and low noise level, ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
- Exhaust air to over 21,000 CFM in static pressure capabilities to 5.5”
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Backward inclined CW or CCW orientation non-overloading wheels, sizes 10 – 36 ins.
- Steel sheet metal construction with corrosion resistant Epoxy Powder Coating, and welded scroll for airtight lock seam
- Adjustable rotation and discharge orientations in accordance with AMCA 99-2406-83 Standards
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705,762, 793 Listed